15 July 2020 - Monitoring the Wind-induced response of the Forth Road Bridge
We held our first online WES event on Wednesday 15th of July, where Dr John Owen and Dr Dinh Tung Nguyen from University of Nottingham presented their work on monitoring of the wind-induced response of the Forth Road Bridge. With over 120 attendees this was one of our most attended events in recent years, and highlighted how digital tools will shape our outreach in years to come.
- 17 February 2002 - Wind Storm Events - Their Challenges and Effects on Structure
- 10 November 2021 - 2021 Scruton Lecture
- 31 August 2021 - Designs to mitigate the effect of wind on the microclimates of balconies and terraces
- 18 May 2021 - Aerodynamic Behaviour and Structural Safety of Tower Cranes
- 18 May 2021 - WES Annual General Meeting