18 May 2021 - WES Annual General Meeting
The Wind Engineering Society's AGM will take place on 18th May at 5:30, immediately following the talk on Tower Cranes. All members are invited and we will keep the webinar running into the AGM. To join the Tower Cranes talk or the AGM go to
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 17 February 2002 - Wind Storm Events - Their Challenges and Effects on Structure
- 10 November 2021 - 2021 Scruton Lecture
- 31 August 2021 - Designs to mitigate the effect of wind on the microclimates of balconies and terraces
- 18 May 2021 - Aerodynamic Behaviour and Structural Safety of Tower Cranes
- 18 May 2021 - WES Annual General Meeting