18 May 2021 - WES Annual General Meeting
The Wind Engineering Society's AGM will take place on 18th May at 5:30, immediately following the talk on Tower Cranes. All members are invited and we will keep the webinar running into the AGM. To join the Tower Cranes talk or the AGM go to
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 18 May 2021 - Aerodynamic Behaviour and Structural Safety of Tower Cranes
- 18 May 2021 - WES Annual General Meeting
- 01 October 2020 - Good Practice for use of Experimental and Computational Methods for Wind Pressures on Structures and Facades
- 15 July 2020 - Monitoring the Wind-induced response of the Forth Road Bridge
- 08 July 2020 - International Conference on Advances in Wind and Structures