Joint WSP/RWDI presentation on the design of super-slender towers
Published on 01 April 2020
This joint WES-IstructE event featured a summary of the wind engineering and structural principals used by RWDI and WSP in their collaborative super-tall building projects across the world.Read more ...
- 17 February 2002 - Wind Storm Events - Their Challenges and Effects on Structure
- 10 November 2021 - 2021 Scruton Lecture
- 31 August 2021 - Designs to mitigate the effect of wind on the microclimates of balconies and terraces
- 18 May 2021 - Aerodynamic Behaviour and Structural Safety of Tower Cranes
- 18 May 2021 - WES Annual General Meeting