The Fascinating Challenges of Bluff-body Aerodynamics
After the great success of our recent collarboartion with ANIV, our Italian cousins, we are very happy to promote their next online event. It will no doubt be of interest to many in our community.
The Fascinating Challenges of Bluff-Body Aerodynamics
Speaker: Guido Buresti, Universities of Pisa and Genoa
Time: Thursday 29th October 2000, 9am UK (10am CEST)
Registration: If you are not an ANIV-G member...Read more ...
Joint WSP/RWDI presentation on the design of super-slender towers
This joint WES-IstructE event featured a summary of the wind engineering and structural principals used by RWDI and WSP in their collaborative super-tall building projects across the world.Read more ...
- 17 February 2002 - Wind Storm Events - Their Challenges and Effects on Structure
- 10 November 2021 - 2021 Scruton Lecture
- 31 August 2021 - Designs to mitigate the effect of wind on the microclimates of balconies and terraces
- 18 May 2021 - Aerodynamic Behaviour and Structural Safety of Tower Cranes
- 18 May 2021 - WES Annual General Meeting